Sysinfo application displays system and computer information.
Here are some key features of "Sysinfo":
· System: Linux distribution release, GNOME version, Kernel version, Gcc version, Xorg version, hostname.
· CPU: Vendor identification, model name, frequency, level2 cache, bogomips, model numbers, flags.
· Memory: Total system memory RAM, free memory, swap space total & free, cached, active, inactive memory.
· Storage: IDE interface, all IDE devices(disks, cd/dvd roms), SCSI devices.
· Partitions: IDE & SCSI device partition sizes
· GTK+ version 2.4.x
· Mono 126.96.36.199
· Gtk-sharp2 2.8.0
· Cairo 1.0.2
What's New in This Release:
· Slackware Linux detection fixed
· Changed format of used/free memory information to more sane format(including cached and buffered memory with total free memory)
· Memory info can be refreshed every 3 seconds(checkbox added)
· Fixed mono 1.1.7 API changes
· Sysinfo is added to GNOME menu(Applications -> System Tools)