SysAid is a free software designed especially for organizations' IT (Information Technology) departments.
SysAid provides asset management, automatically scanning the organization's network and listing its machines.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The SysAid Agent now officially supports Windows 8.
· The login table in the SysAid Audit Log now contains the user's IP address.
· There is a new utility that allows SysAid Cloud customers to download a backup of their data.
· When creating a static filter for a list (e.g. the Help Desk list), there is now a variable representing the currently logged in user: $LoginUserName$. Example for Help Desk list: r.request_user = '$LoginUserName$'
· Windows 8 is now officially supported as a platform for installing the SysAid Server.
· Several improvements have been made to the SysAid In-House installer.
· Added a note to the SysAid upgrade installer informing the user that their database is being updated after the completion of the upgrade.
· After wiping a mobile device using SysAid MDM, the status of the device is now changed to "Revoked by Admin".
· SysAid Remote Control now supports dual screens.