A small and lightweight screen frontend that is designed to be a session handler.
· UNIX operating system (Linux, BSD, AIX, Solaris, OSX are whatever you want)
· POSIX compliant shell (e.g. ksh, bash, posh)
· GNU screen (tested with 'Screen version 4.00.02 (FAU) 5-Dec-03')
· GNU awk (tested with 'GNU Awk 3.1.3')
· GNU sort (tested with 'sort (coreutils) 5.2.1')
Change permission 'chmod +x screenie' or 'chmod 0755 screenie' and move
screenie to /usr/bin or wherever you prefer to save your commands. Copy
the manpage screenie.1 to /usr/share/man/man1 or wherever your manpages
are installed. Then run 'screenie' at the command prompt.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- A major bug was fixed.
- The screen job parser was added.