The SE Toolkit project offers a collection of scripts for performance analysis and gives advice on performance improvement. It has been a standard in system performance monitoring for the Solaris platform over the last 10 years.
- Accessing mib$tcp instead of the deprecated kvm$tcp_mib (Bug #2116736) has been added.
- Support for IGB network interfaces (from x4170) has been added (Patch #2812730).
- Support for nxge network interfaces (from T5240) has been added (Feature Request #1989844).
- Support for NFSv4 as been added (Patch #2957291).
- The package location has moved from Blastwave to OpenCSW.