Partition Logic 0.72
A standalone partitioning tool for PC-compatible computers
Partition Logic is free software, based on the Visopsys operating system. It boots from a CD or floppy disk and runs as a standalone system, independent of your regular operating system.
Partition Logic is intended to become a free alternative to such commercial programs as Partition Magic, Drive Image, and Norton Ghost...
Partition logic supports most of the basic PC hardware without any additional work or configuration. It has very modest (by today's standards) requirements:
- Pentium-class x86 processor
- 32 megabytes RAM memory (16 megabytes in text mode)
- IDE (ATA) hard disks for partitioning.
- IDE (ATAPI) CD-ROM drive, if booting from the CD version.
- Standard PC floppy disk, if booting from the floppy disk version.
- For graphics mode, a VESA 2-compatible graphics card with linear framebuffer support.
- PS/2-style mouse, in graphics mode
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version consists of hardware support updates and bugfixes, with a particular focus on USB.
- Support for USB 2 controllers and devices has been added.