Package Wizard 2.7
Package Wizard is a very useful tool that creates rpm, Debian and Slackware packages.
You need to install the Kommander (1.1) before:
(it is the part of the kdewebdev3 package on SUSE),
and the checkinstall utility:
The general rpm, Debian and Slackware package includes a service menu, so you can start it from the KDE context menu (section Actions).
- Define alternetive for gcc and qt.
- Improve the check function before checkinstall.
- After qmake, the file list display is not refreshed.
- The error messages are not redirected to the integrated konsole during ./configure.
- The error detection after compilation is not complete.
- Some problems maybe present for non-root users.
- Time stamp problems (during checkinstall) may be present on old rpm based systems.
What's New in This Release:
· The error detection after compilation is complete.
· Sound effects added.
· Simplified checkinstall/debhelper frontend.
· New buttons: Make clean, remove the directory debian/ from the source.