OpenNode 6.0 Update 1
Server Virtualization Solution
OpenNode bare-metal ISO installer features:
* automated partitioning and LVM setup (requires at least 80GB HDD)
* automated softraid setup (requires 2 identically sized harddisks)
* automated host node bridge networking setup for openvz and kvm
OpenNode ISO installer will setup minimal CentOS 5 server system with the following features:
* RHEL 2.6.18 kernel (provided by OpenVZ project) modified to support both openvz and kvm virtualization
* libvirt management interface support for openvz and kvm hypervisors
* func (https://fedorahosted.org/func/) client support for central management purposes (in progress)
* VM template downloads provided by opennode CLI utility (currently providing only OpenVZ templates)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version has been rebased to CentOS 6.3.
- It includes an updated vzkernel 042stab63.2 and newer management tools.