NoMachine NX Client 3.5.0-9
NoMachine NX is a fast terminal server system based on the X11 protocol.
By embedding RDP and RFB, it enables users to compress and accelerate remote Windows and VNC sessions. NX lets you work fluently even across slow links like modems.
The NX project provides a suite of libraries and X11 proxying agents implementing efficient compression and optimized transport of X11, SMB, IPP, HTTP, and arbitrary protocols like audio over the Internet.
What's New in This Release:
· This version provides fixes for a number of issues such as possible failure of copy and paste operations when the session is run from NX Client for Windows and where the .nxs session files may not have been correctly associated to the NX Client application on Ubuntu 8.04.
NoMachine NX Client
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.4.0-7
- The NX session could appear frozen if it is displayed in full screen mode.
- The auto-repeat feature can not be disabled on NX Client for Windows.
- The session may fail with error 'Can't determine the location of the X display socket'.
- Information about SMB/CIFS sharing failures may not be reported correctly