M2Crypto project is a crypto and SSL toolkit for Python.
Here are some key features of "M2Crypto":
· RSA, DSA, DH, HMACs, message digests, symmetric ciphers (including AES).
· SSL functionality to implement clients and servers.
· HTTPS extensions to Python's httplib, urllib, and xmlrpclib.
· Unforgeable HMAC'ing AuthCookies for web session management.
· FTP/TLS client and server.
· ZServerSSL: A HTTPS server for Zope.
· ZSmime: An S/MIME messenger for Zope.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Configuration and use with OpenSSL 0.9.7g and older was re-enabled by disabling RSA PSS methods when using these older versions of OpenSSL.