LDAP Administration Tool is a tool to manage LDAP-based directories.
LDAP Administration Tool stands for LDAP Administration Tool. The tool allows you to browse LDAP-based directories and add/edit/delete entries contained within. It can store profiles for quick access to different servers.
Here are some key features of "LDAP Administration Tool":
· User, Group Computer and user-defined views
· Directory browser
· Schema browser
· LDIF imports and exports
· Samba and Active Directory support
· Mass-edit support
· Integration with GNOME
· Mono Project
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· i18n support was improved.
· The managed D-Bus library was upgraded.
· Build system fixes were done.