LDAP Account Manager 4.4
A simple webfrontend for LDAP stored content
LAM ignores from the technical details of LDAP and permits users without technical background to manage LDAP entries.
If necessary, power users can still directly edit LDAP entries via the integrated LDAP browser, in a more complete manner.
- management of Unix user and group accounts (posixAccount/posixGroup)
- management of Samba 2.x/3 user and host accounts (sambaAccount/sambaSamAccount)
- profiles for account creation
- editor for organizational units (OU)
- account creation via file upload
- automatic creation/deletion of home directories
- setting quotas
- support for LDAP+SSL
- multi-language support (English, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese)
- multiple configuration files
- PDF output for user/group/host accounts
- additional text for user PDFs
- supports multiple password hashes
LDAP Account Manager
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version includes a new "Multi edit" tool that allows LDAP operations on a large number of LDAP entries in batch mode.
- There are also Samba 4 fixes, support for Bind DLZ + PyKota printers, and Kolab shared folders.
- Translations to Turkish, Ukrainian, and US English are now available.