Ktctool is a graphical user interface to tc, a commandline program for network bandwidth management in Linux.
Here are some key features of "Ktctool":
· iew information about TC objects (qdiscs, classes, filters)
· create and change qdiscs (CBQ, DSMARK, FIFO, PRIO, RED, SFQ, TBF, Ingress)
· create and change classes
· create filters (fw, route, tcindex, u32), add police info
· delete TC objects
· get help about any parameter
· view and edit log file (executed TC commands)
· view hierarchical structure - all TC objects, right mouse click to select an action
· TC man pages in menu
· option to reset cells, refresh QoS tree
What's New in This Release:
· This release should finally fix all build problems.