An ISP management and hosting control panel.
ISPConfig is an open source hosting controlpanel for Linux. ISPConfig is licensed under BSD license.
- Interface Languages:
- If you are interested in translating the interface, please contact us at dev [at] ispconfig [dot] org.
- Daemons and Software:
- Apache 1.3.x/2.0.x
- Proftpd & vsftpd
- Supports The Following Mail Servers: Sendmail & Postfix
- All POP3 & POP3s Servers
- All IMAP & IMAPs Servers
- BIND 8/9
- Firewall Configuration
- Monitoring Of Services And Automatic Restart
- Web FTP
- Web Mail Interface
- phpMyAdmin Integration
- Domain options and services:
- PHP incl. Safemode
- SSL Sites and Certificates
- Frontpage 2002 extensions (if installed on the server)
- MySQL Databases
- Disk Quota
- Webalizer statisics
- Traffic statistics
- Disk usage statistics and overquota warnings
- Individual standard index and error pages per domain
- Individual records for inclusion in apache vhost (admin only)
- Domain redirects
- Log-Quota and Logrotation
- Standard CGI
- WAP pages
- Hosting templates
- Email and user accounts:
- System, FTP and Mail users
- CatchAll Emal addresses
- Automatic User prefix
- ClamAV antivirus filter
- SpamAssassin Spamfilter Settings
- Creation of folders / categories where resellers / clients / sites can be stored in.
- 4 different logins (Administrator, Resellers, Clients, Email-Users)
- Update manager
- Recycle bin to restore deleted clients / users / domains
- Language settings per user
- Secondary DNS
- Automatic network configuration for new IP Addresses (optional)
- Welcome mails for resellers / clients
- Several reseller limits
- Reseller Quota
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 126.96.36.199
- Corrupted email aliases and fetchmail settings after open mailbo
- Path of ftp users changes on website updates?
- Traffic quota on some systems not working
- Theme selector in client settings does not work.