Guacamole provides access to your VNC server through a VNC-to-XML proxy written in Java. The server-side half of Guacamole thus requres a servlet container like Apache Tomcat, while the client-side requires nothing more than a web browser supporting HTML5 and AJAX.
- Near-native performance
- CopyRect encoding (if supported by VNC server)
- Client-side cursor (if supported by VNC server)
- Java servlet server-side VNC-to-XML proxy (requires a servlet container like Apache Tomcat)
- Mouse scroll wheel support
- Clipboard support
- International keyboard support
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- LDAP authentication is now supported.
- Graphical performance is improved.
- Support for connection grouping and load balancing has been added.