Grub Customizer is a GUI (Graphical User Interface) for GRUB2, allowing users to configure its settings.
Grub Customizer's main feature is the boot entry list configuration.
Here are some key features of "Grub Customizer":
· move, remove or rename menuentries (they stey updatable by update-grub)
· edit the contents of menuentries or create new ones (internally it edits the 40_custom)
· support for GRUB2 and BURG
· reinstallation of the bootloader to MBR
· settings like default operating system, kernel params, background image and text colors etc.
· changing the installed operating system by running on a live cd
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· entries can be moved free now
· integrated settings dialog
· new partition chooser
· context menu
· multi selection
· trash instead of checkboxes
· entry editor
· graphical error handlung
· reset functionality
· warning when trying to remove script- or system entries