GPytage is a utility that helps manage Gentoo Portage's user config files with a GTK interface. It supports the package directory structure as well as the traditional file package.[keywords, unmask, mask, use] file structure. GPytage is written in Python and PyGTK.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Supports recursive directory support now, where the old release was limited to one depth of a package.foo directory
· Improved creation, deletion, and renaming of files. You can now rightclick in the leftpanel on the desired file and get these options as well
· Copy and Paste support now implemented
· When editing an entry you can now hit tab to save the change and move to the next editable field.
· When adding a new file, reverting, deleting, or a similar operation is executed the folder you were currently in is now reselected after GPytage reloads its database