GPytage 0.3.0 RC1
An utility that helps manage Gentoo Portage's user config files
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in GPytage 0.3.0 RC1:
- Supports recursive directory support now, where the old release was limited to one depth of a package.foo directory
- Improved creation, deletion, and renaming of files. You can now rightclick in the leftpanel on the desired file and get these options as well
- Copy and Paste support now implemented
- When editing an entry you can now hit tab to save the change and move to the next editable field.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Kenneth Prugh
- ROOT \ System \ System Administration
GPytage is a utility that helps manage Gentoo Portage's user config files with a GTK interface. It supports the package directory structure as well as the traditional file package.[keywords, unmask, mask, use] file structure. GPytage is written in Python and PyGTK.
Last updated on December 20th, 2009