Makes System Administrator tasks easier!
It doesn't do much currently but later it will be useful. It is currently a Beta ready for testing. It currently runs on Mac and Linux.
- System Information - prints system info to the terminal
- Network Information - prints network info to the terminal
- Network Tester - tests internet connection
- Copier/Mover - copy or move files
- Remover - remove files or directories
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version contains the Remover, a very basic and inefficient utility that allows you to remove files and directories. I plan to improve upon this by making it a mass remover but for now it only does one file/directory at a time. I am gathering others to work on my project and beginning to help others on their projects. If anyone wants to help or wants help with their projects just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also if anyone knows more about system administrator work I'm all ears as I've realized through making this program that I don't know jack about system administration. I also realize I need more of a focus so that I can make quality utilities then work my way up to a quality program. I'm going to get Badger for Bash up to 1.0 here soon but I'm having trouble thinking of utilities to put into the program. I'll start Python Badger here soon as I may have some help with it coming my way.