pungi project is two things:
1. pungi is a free opensource tool to spin Fedora installation trees / isos. It will be used to produce Fedora releases from Fedora 7 on until it is replaced by something better.
2. pungi is a set of python libraries to build various compose like tools on top of. Pungi provides a library with various funtions to find, depsolve, and gather packages into a given location. It provides a second library with various functions to run various Anaconda tools on the gathered packages and create isos from the results.
What's New in This Release:
· Don't quote ISO label, not running mkisofs in shell
· Apply sparc patches (spot)
· Fix cached downloads comparing correctly
· Shorten 'development' to 'devel' in default config, more space for mkisofs
· Handle config file missing better (jgranado)
· Fix comments in default config file