gpkg is a visual way to manage packages on Slackware. gpkg has been developed with Python and PyGTK so you need Python and PyGTK to use it.
Here are some key features of "gpkg":
· List all packages on your system
· Let you make a search for a package
· Install, upgrade and remove packages
· Integration with the Gnome Menu
· Show the package data
· Its easy to use!!!
· Python 2.4
· Pygtk 2.4
What's New in This Release:
· List installed and removed packages
· Make search for packages on both lists
· Show/Hide non-matches on search for packages
· Install/Upgrade/Remove packages with no freeze!!
· Multiple package installing/upgrading/removing
· Search for files is even faster
· Searc for files let you set on wich packages you will search.
· Drag and drop Install
· Command line Install
· Log viewer
· Preferences with gconf.
· Help with Yelp.
· Search and install packages with slapt-get and swaret (needed to be installed)