gpkg is a visual package manager for Slackware.
Here are some key features of "gpkg":
· List all packages on your system
· Let you make a search for a package
· Install, upgrade and remove packages
· Integration with the Gnome Menu
· Show the package data
· Its easy to use!!!
· Python 2.4
· Pygtk 2.4
What's New in This Release:
· List installed and removed packages
· Make search for packages on both lists
· Show/Hide non-matches on search for packages
· Install/Upgrade/Remove packages with no freeze!!
· Multiple package installing/upgrading/removing
· Search for files is even faster
· Searc for files let you set on wich packages you will search.
· Drag and drop Install
· Command line Install
· Log viewer
· Preferences with gconf.
· Help with Yelp.
· Search and install packages with slapt-get and swaret (needed to be installed)