apt is one of the best command-line tool invented in the last years, it is the Debian package manager.
apt (Advanced Package Tool) will allow you to easily and quickly install applications, remove applications, and update applications.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· French translation : typo fix. Closes: #677272
· Update Vcs fields (Closes: #708562)
· Fix build failure when building without NLS (closes: #671587)
· Fix double free (closes: #711045)
· Fix crash when the "mirror" method does not find any entry (closes: #699303)
· Create new keyrings with mode 0644 instead of 0600.
· Accept a nonexistent --keyring file with the adv subcommand as well.