Sublime Package Control 1.5.0
A helpful package manager for Sublime Text 2
Sublime Package Control features an automatic upgrader and supports GitHub, BitBucket and a full channel/repository system.
The command pallete will now show a number of commands:
· Add Repository
· Add Repository Channel
· Create Package File
· Create Binary Package File
· Disable Package
· Discover Packages
· Enable Package
· Install Package
· List Packages
· Remove Package
· Upgrade Package
· Package Control Settings – Default
· Package Control Settings – User
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the Sublime Package Control utility on your Mac are available HERE.
Sublime Package Control is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Easily find, install, upgrade and remove packages without restarting Sublime Text
- Keeps installed packages up-to-date with an auto-upgrade feature
- Downloads packages from GitHub, BitBucket and the custom JSON channel/repository system
- Handles updating packages cloned from GitHub and BitBucket via Git and Hg
- Provides commands for enabling and disabling packages
- Includes a command to bundle any package directory into a .sublime-package file
Sublime Package Control
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Changed default channel to https://sublime.wbond.net/repositories.json
- Added SSL certificate checking to prevent MITM attacks
- Added the ignore_vcs_packages setting to ignore all packages that are Git or Hg repositories
- Fixed a bug where a package with no description would break showing the list of available packages