Create Slackware packages in a simple way.
List2pkg is especially useful if you have installed a program from source and, knowing where all its files are, you want to create a slackware package to ease another installation.
List2pkg was originally created to create Slackware package using urpkg.
- Let you create Slackware packages in a very simple way
- Pays special attention to file permission and ownership
- Can be used with urpkg to create Slackware packages from source tarballs.
- Fully documented
- Free and open-source software under the GNU Public License
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed a bug in the doinst.sh creation
- Correctly handle the permission of the file system root (/)