Kuroo 0.81.0 RC1
Kuroo is a frontend to Gentoo Portage and the emerge tool.
Here are some key features of "Kuroo":
· Manage and browse installed packages and the local "Portage tree".
· Emerge single or multiple packages in the installation queue.
· Update single packages or whole system/world.
· Unmask testing packages.
· Fast packages find by name and description.
· Watch Glsa and latest released package with "Gentoo Watcher" in system tray.
· Check packages with new "glsa-check" (experimental).
· Portage directories size overview.
· Export installed packages to word file.
· Update etc-files with Kompare (etc-update) with warnings.
· Full emerge log with emerge duration (time).
· Emerge time approximation based on average from emerge log.
· Auto unmask support.
· Multiple portage overlay support.
What's New in This Release:
· Solved a glitch wich would show a filter related error when no updates are available.
· fetchrestricted for eclean is not needed unless destructive is used too (solved)
· eclean bug: Does not exists minutes measure. Changing default to hours.
· Added possibility to set custom buffer size in number of lines.
· Removed included SQLite support in favor of a external SQLite library.
· Updated credits of About box