IsiSetup provides a commandline interface to manage your system configuration files using a revision control tool.
IsiSetup runs on most Debian-based distributions and integrates well into the Debian package management system.
Here are some key features of "IsiSetup":
· You can rollback changes.
· You can explore the history of changes.
· You can replicate your configuration.
· You can backup your configuration.
· You can blame changes to admins.
What's New in This Release:
· The diff output should be more uniform and faster to parse.
· Some noise was removed, some colors were added, and a bug where removed files didn't show up was fixed.
· The tutorial at http://wiki.isisetup.org/public/IsiSetupTutorial has been updated.