Guyum is a simple search-and-install GUI for Yum, based on GTK+ and Glade.
Here are some key features of "GuYum":
· multi-tabbed search
· selectable searching fields
· repositories can be disabled/enabled per search request
Guyum was tested with any available version of Yum under Fedora Core 4.
· GTK+ version 2.4.x
What's New in This Release:
· This release focuses on GUI refactoring and enhancement.
· New dialogs for showing actual Yum configuration and used plugins have been added.
· The search query results can be filtered for architecture, repositories, and actual package state.