Ermine is a commercial project that can pack Linux application together with data files and shared libraries, into a single executable file.
This file can be copied to any Linux operating system and executed like any other binary file.
· You can use the evaluation version only for 15 days.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Adds support for faccessat/readlinkat/newfstatat/fstatat64/openat system calls used in Ununtu 12.04, Fedora 18, openSuSE 12.3, etc.
· Adds support for the dup3 system call.
· Error handling in numerous system calls was fixed.
· Slightly improved syscall handling performance.
· Increased tests coverage.