0publish-gui is a GTK tool for publishing software through Zero Install.
By publishing an XML feed for your software on your web-site, you make it easy for people to download your programs and their dependencies, and automatically get notified of any updates you make.
0publish-gui is a GTK-based tool for creating these feeds. It allows you to describe your application, list available versions and download locations, and specify dependencies on other libraries. It also handles adding a GPG signature to the feed, so that people can check that updates really are from you.
- Updated stylesheet to display any version modifier.
- Use gpg.load_keys() to get identities for secret keys (frank.richter)
- Don't abort if GPG_AGENT_INFO isn't set. Reported by Lennon Cook.
- Don't try to scan implementation contents for distribution packages.
- Remove alternate identities from the key selection list. Instead, try to obtain the primary identity selected by a user and show that in the list. This is more useful as this identity will match that displayed when asked for the trust of a key (frank.richter).