xen-shell is a simple console application which allows you to easily allow the owner of a single Xen instance to control it, without the overhead of a web-based control panel.
Using this shell users may:
- Boot/Shutodwn their Xen guest.
- Reboot their Xen guest.
- Connect to the serial console of their runing Xen guest.
- Reimage their system to a pristine state, via xen-tools.
- Manipulate their reverse DNS information
The shell features command history, command completion, and integrated help.
It is ideal for a hosting company who wishes to over "virtual machine" hosting to their customers, and allow them to control their own instance.
· xen-tools (optional)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release allows the user to start up their Xen guest and immediately view any console output. This is almost mandatory when pygrub is being used.