Anthias is a graphical shell. Anthias integrates the approach of the traditional unix-console with the modern GUI shells, like konqueror.
The user would be able to type in commands just as in a traditional console.
It is based on QT and KDE.
· QT 4.0
Ensure that QTDIR is set to the path where QT4 is installed. Then,
> $QTDIR/qmake -project
What's New in This Release:
· A demo shell was added.
· The demo shell and the anthias terminal communicate over a socket.
· Currently, the demo shell only provides a list of completions to the terminal.
· A basic completion system was added.
· The terminal now shows completions for program names.
· General filesystem completions are not yet supported.