Relax and Recover 1.14
A framework for disaster recovery on Linux
Relax and Recover can be easily extended to other UNIX alike systems.
- Focus on Disaster Recovery
- Modular concept
- For Linux and other Unix-like operations systems
- No external dependancies - use only standard software supplied with the distribution
- encryption (optional) - openssl ?
- Linux: kernel > 2.6 supported (no kernel 2.2/2.4 support !)
- User friendly - minimal output, use log file for error messages and details
Relax and Recover
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Integrated with duply/duplicity support. systemd support has been added.
- Various small fixes and improvements to tape support, Xen, PPC, Gentoo, Fedora, multi-arch, storage layout configuration, and serial console integration.