Quick Recovery is a do-it-yourself non-destructive data recovery software. There are just two steps to perform the complete operation. Analysis, Select & Save. Analysis is the most important aspect of data recovery. Quick Recovery's unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) helps in locating files and folders lost behind overwritten partitions too.
Quick Recovery is a data recovery software that supports Ext2, Ext3 file system. Now Quick Recovery for Linux - Linux Data Recovery Software is available in both Windows OS & Linux OS.
Here are some key features of "Quick Recovery":
· Recovers linux data from accidental File Deletion..
· Recovers data even if disk is not accessible.
· Search heuristics help locate partitions and folders quickly.
· GUI designed to have least user interaction.
· Long file name support.
· Locating LINUX partition in dual booting disk supported.
· Recovers files even if partition is lost.
· Complete recovery is possible even if LINUX Operating System gets corrupted.
· Recovers even if there is corruption of Super Block.
· Completely access files if Login password is lost.