StreamOS is a free operating system written in Object Pascal using the FreePascal compiler. This project is designed as an over-DOS extender that is 32-bit and multitasked.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· new timers subsystem, that is rewritten in logic way and now it doesn’t waste CPU time. So, with this commit, StreamOS kernel has no infinite loops;
· locking safety was improved;
· documentation was updated;
· huge pieces of code were rewritten to follow general coding style;
· user management was improved;
· bugs were fixed and small improvements were made