The TurnKey Zen Cart appliance is an easy-to-use, lightweight, installable Live CD Linux operating system of the Zen Cart application
Zen Cart is an open source shopping cart web-based application that has support for multiple currencies and languages.
Here are some key features of "TurnKey Zen Cart Live CD":
· Zen Cart configurations: Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/zencart
· SSL support out of the box
· PHPMyAdmin administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL)
· Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery)
· Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Set ZenCart admin password and email on firstboot. Also set domain to serve (convenience, security).
· Regenerates all secrets during installation / firstboot (security).
· Set MySQL root password on firstboot (convenience, security).
· Force MySQL to use Unicode/UTF8.
· Includes PhpMyAdmin (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
· SSL support out of the box.
· Includes php-xcache PHP opcode cacher / optimizer (performance).
· Includes postfix MTA (bound to localhost) for sending of email (e.g. password recovery). Also includes webmin postfix module for convenience.
· zen-cart 1.5.0 (upstream archive)
· apache2 2.2.16-6+squeeze7
· mysql-server 5.1.63-0+squeeze1
· phpmyadmin 4:3.3.7-7