The TurnKey XOOPS appliance is an easy-to-use, lightweight, installable Live CD Linux operating system of the XOOPS application.
XOOPS (eXtensible Object Oriented Portal System) is an open source PHP object oriented web app designed for website development. The ISO contains Webmin, MySQL, phpMyAdmin and SSH.
XOOPS username: admin
Here are some key features of "TurnKey XOOPS Live CD":
· XOOPS configurations: Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/xoops
· SSL support out of the box
· PHPMyAdmin administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL)
· Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery)
· Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added phpsh (interative shell for PHP) and php5-cli (generically useful).
· Upstream source component versions: xoops 2.5.5
· Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.