The TurnKey Ushahidi appliance is an easy-to-use, lightweight, installable Live CD Linux operating system of the Ushahidi Crowdsourcing Crisis Information app.
Ushahidi is an open source crowdsourcing application. The ISO contains Webmin, MySQL, phpMyAdmin and SSH.
TurnKey Ushahidi Live CD includes upstream Ushahidi configurations installed to /var/www/ushahidi, out of the box SSL support, PHPMyAdmin for administration of MySQL via SSL, Postfix MTA for sending email messages, and Webmin modules for configuring PHP, MySQL, Apache2 and Postfix.
The default username for Webmin, MySQL, phpMyAdmin, and SSH is root. The default Ushahidi username is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upgraded to latest version of Ushahidi.
- Updated inithook for schema change and improved handling of salt.
- Added phpsh (interative shell for PHP) and php5-cli (generically useful).
- Upstream source component versions: ushahidi 2.6.1
- Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.