The TurnKey Tracks appliance is an easy-to-use, lightweight, installable Live CD Linux operating system of the Tracks GTD application.
Tracks is an open source and web-based Getting Things Done app. The ISO contains Webmin, MySQL, Webshell and SSH.
Here are some key features of "TurnKey Tracks Live CD":
· Tracks configurations.
· SSL support out of the box.
· Postfix MTA to allow sending of email.
· Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, MySQL and Postfix.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Upgraded to latest version of Tracks, and patched for ruby 1.8.
· Upstream source component versions: tracks 2.2 rubyenterprise 1.8.7-2012.02_i386_ubuntu10.04 1.8.7-2012.02_amd64_debian6
· Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.