ProjectPier is an application for managing tasks, projects and teams through an intuitive web interface. Its focus is to enable project management by facilitating group communication and help your organization communicate, collaborate and get things done. It is similar in functionality to commercial groupware/project management products.
The TurnKey ProjectPier Live CD appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
* ProjectPier configurations:
- Preconfigured to use webroot and MySQL database.
- Configured to use dynamic root_url (also via SSL).
* SSL support out of the box.
* PHPMyAdmin administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
* Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
* All secrets will be regenerated during installation / firstboot (security).
* Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
* No auto-updates for: projectpier (installed from upstream zip)
* Webmin, Webshell, SSH, MySQL: username root, no password
- user sets password during installation
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Installed security updates.
· Enabled etckeeper garbage collection by default.
· Upgraded to latest inithooks version (adhoc re-initialization via turnkey-init)
· VMWare build: run vmware-config-tools.pl on first boot
· Amazon EC2 EBS build: support resizing of root filesystem