The Gallery Project is a web application enabling management and publication of digital photographs and other media. Photo manipulation features includes automatic thumbnails, resizing, rotation, and flipping, among other things. Albums can be organized hierarchically and individually controlled by administrators or privileged users.
The TurnKey Gallery Live CD appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
* Gallery configurations:
- Preconfigured gallery to use webroot and database.
- Includes support for URL rewriting.
* SSL support out of the box.
* PHPMyAdmin administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
* Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
* All secrets will be regenerated during installation / firstboot (security).
* Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
* Webmin, Webshell, SSH, MySQL: username root, no password
- user sets password during installation
* Gallery: username admin, password turnkey
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Built-in support for TurnKey domain management and dynamic DNS configuration, powered by Amazon Route 53, a robust cloud DNS service: http://www.turnkeylinux.org/dns
· Pre-installed all available security updates