DokuWiki is wiki software aimed at small companies documentation needs. It works on plain text files and thus needs no database. It has a simple but powerful syntax (similar to the one used by MediaWiki) which makes sure the data files remain readable outside the wiki and eases the creation of structured texts.
The TurnKey DocuWiki Live CD appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
* Dokuwiki configurations:
- Created and configured admin user and group.
- Configured authenticated users to have upload privileges.
- Configured permissions for configuration-manager-plugin.
- Clead URL's are supported out of the box.
- Automatically install security updates directly from Debian stable (security).
- Suppress annoying new version messages (irrelevant due to package being managed by APT).
* SSL support out of the box.
* Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
* All secrets will be regenerated during installation / firstboot (security).
* Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP and Postfix.
* Webmin, Webshell, SSH, MySQL: username root, no password
- user sets password during installation
* Dokuwiki: username admin, password turnkey