Salix is a Linux operating system based on Slackware. It is simple, fast and easy to use.
Salix is also fully backwards compatible with Slackware. Therefore, Slackware users can benefit from the Salix software repositories and vice versa.
Here are some key features of "Salix OS KDE":
· one application per task
· fully backwards compatible with Slackware
· optimized for desktop usage
· incredibly fast package tools
· simple & fully localized system administration tools
· nice artwork
· installation ISO fits on a single CD