SLAX Boot CD is used to boot SLAX from USB devices on computers which can't boot from USB directly. SLAX Boot CD can be also used to boot SLAX from ISO file on disk.
What's New in This Release:
· added KDE 3.5.4 with Slackware 11 fixes for media:/ URL in konqueror
· probeusb parameter now sleeps delay_use+1 seconds to wait for USB devices
· (this usually defaults to 6 seconds)
· fixed fuse libraries, which were missing in rc1 version
· added newest NTFS-3g beta version, NTFS writing now works, I hope