Proxmox Mail Gateway project addresses the full spectrum of unwanted e-mail traffic, focusing spam and virus detection.
E-mail security begins at the gateway by controlling all incoming and outgoing e-mail messages. Proxmox Mail Gateway addresses the full spectrum of unwanted e-mail traffic, focusing spam and virus detection.
Proxmox Mail Gateway uses a wide variety of local and network tests to identify spam signatures. This makes it harder for spammers to identify one aspect which they can craft their messages to work around.
Every single e-mail will be analyzed and gets a spam score assigned. The systems attempt to optimize the efficiency of the rules that are run in terms of minimizing the number of false positives and false negatives.
The flexible architecture combined with the easy-to-use configuration interface safeguards companies against existing and new e-mail threats.
Here are some key features of "Proxmox Mail Gateway":
· Advanced spam detection
· Virus removal including phising e-mails
· Automatic update of virus signature database
· Automatic installation within minutes
· Support for standard PC / Server hardware (i386)
· SCSI and SCSI raid support
· Secure web based configuration
· Object-oriented rulesystem
· Attachment blocking
· Advanced statistics
· Daily reports