OpenSolaris Indiana 2009.06
OpenSolaris Indiana is a binary distribution of an operating system built out of the OpenSolaris source code.
- Single CD download, with LiveCD 'try before you install' capabilities
- Caiman installer, with significantly improved installation experience
- ZFS as the default filesystem
- Image packaging system, with capabilities to pull packages from network repositories
- GNU utilities in the default $PATH
- bash as the default shell
- GNOME 2.20 desktop environment
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Virtualize your Network with Crossbow
- Virtualization Support
- IP Observability
- IP Multipathing