OpenELEC is an open source and completely free embedded source-based Linux operating system, providing a complete media center solution for mobile devices.
OpenELEC is a small and fast-booting Linux distribution, primarily designed to be booted from CompactFlash or other Flash memory card or solid-state drive.
With a full install of only 80-125MB, OpenELEC's hardware requirements are minimal and it can be installed on SSD, HDD, Compact Flash, pen drive, SD card, or other portable media.
OpenELEC is distributed as optimized builds for Atom, Intel, ION, Fusion, Apple TV, Raspberry Pi ARM, ARCTIC_MC, as well as generic 32-bit and 64-bit architectures.
The distro can be simply configured through the XBMC interface. It features a plug and play support for external storage, as well as out-of-the-box file sharing support.
- Update to xbmc-12.2-d1002b4
- Update to libdrm-2.4.49
- Update to bcm2835-bootloader-b38194c
- Update to bcm2835-driver-b38194c
- Update RPi kernel patch
- Update to linux-3.10.20
- Update to xtrans-1.3.2
- Update to libxcb-1.9.2
- Update to xcb-proto-1.9
- Update to pciutils-3.2.1
- Update to ethtool-3.12.1
- Update to util-linux-2.24
- Update to samba-3.6.20
- Update to v4l-utils-0.8.9
- Update to libass-0.10.2
- Update to xf86-video-intel-2.99.905
- Update to Mesa-9.2.3
- Update to service.openelec.settings-0.2.20
- Libdrm: add upstream patches
- V4l-utils: add new hp mce remote
- Rtmpdump: install rtmpdump binary
- Fontconfig: do not install binaries
- Rtmpdump: do not install binaries
- Add Arch Linux Support to create_livestick, thanks to 'egore', this fixes #2647
- Connman: disallow updates to hostname
- Bluez: fix hid2hci