Manjaro Linux LXDE Community Edition is an open source, community driven edition of the Manjaro Linux LXDE operating system.
Manjaro Linux is an open source operating system based on Arch Linux that uses a tool called BoxIt, which is designed to work like a Git repository.
Manjaro Linux features many editions, with the Cinnamon, MATE, XFCE, Openbox, KDE and LXDE desktop environments, and it comes with an easy-to-configure installation.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New graphical boot screen
· New 0.8.4 visual style and desktop theme
· Kernel version 3.7 replaces 3.4 as the default (with improved flash support)
· Manjaro Exclusive: Pamac – a user user-friendly graphical interface to easily update the system and manage software – replaces Kalu, Package Browser, and the Pacman-GUI.
· Lightweight office applications have been pre-installed (e.g. Abiword and Gnumeric)
· Full printing support is provided out of the box
· Vastly improved bootup speed
· Default Home folders (Downloads, Pictures, etc.) are now automatically provided
· Removable media (e.g. USB sticks) can now be mounted
· Other partitions can be seen and accessed
· The trash function is fully operational