Linux LiveCD HotSpot Server allows you to become a WiFi Provider. The WiFi.com.ar Hotspot Software allows you to distribute your broadband Internet connection. It supports xDSL, Cablemodem, T1, multiple APs, balance multiple ISPs.
It is ideal to distribute Internet and generate new sales and savings at WISP, Hotels, Apartment Buildings, Conferences and more. The software HotSpot is based on the Linux LiveCD Router and has additional Autoconfiguration of End Users with Splash Web Page, and commercial support.
Here are some key features of "Linux LiveCD HotSpot Server":
· Easy to use web interface
· No installation required. It is a LiveCD
· No hard disk required
· Autoconfiguration of end users with splash web page
· Captive portal functionality
· One solution for wired and wireless users (for Cybercafes)
· Pre-paid user accounts with time limits and monthly users support
· Integrated firewall
· Can use and integrate any external Access Points (APs)
· Or can replace external APs with regular consumer WiFi hardware (low cost, test wifi card compatibility using the free cdrouter download)
· Remote configuration and administration help
· Email technical support
· Can boot on an Asus EEE PC
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New additions are Linux kernel 2.6.28, an ext4 file system option, USB WiFi drivers, and Madwifi Atheros version hal 0.10.5.6.
· Ndiswrappers are not available in this version.