GnackTrack is a Live CD (and installable) Linux distibution designed for Penetration Testing and is based on Ubuntu. Although this sounds like BackTrack, it's most certainly not; it's very similar but based on the much loved GNOME!
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release has been built from scratch to slim down the distro as make room for more tools.
· The entire menu structure has been improved with now most of the installed tools accessible straight from the gnome menu!
· The installer has been fixed, now when you install all of the theme, menus and settings will be ported across to the newly created installed user.
· We hope you like it... http://www.GnackTrack.co.uk
· For those who don't know of GnackTrack, it's much like backtrack, the KDE based distribution but GnackTrack is based on gnome! For all those hackers, crackers, and pentesters out there who want gnome, check this out!