Exton|Defender is a Slackware and Fedora based Linux distribution created especially for administrator who want to repair a system.
Exton|Defender can also be used to recover from a serious crash, or other admin tasks.
It includes tools like GParted, NTFS-3g, PartImage, Sfdisk (util-linux-ng), Shred, Rsync, FSArchiver, Ddrescue, Midnight Commander.
Here are some key features of "Exton|Defender":
· Based on Slackware 14.0 (for version 121120)
· Based on Fedora 18 (for version 130307)
· Desktop environment: Xfce 4.10 (for version 121120)
· Desktop environment: Cinnamon 1.6.7 (for version 130307)
· Kernel 3.6.7-exton
· Kernel huge
· Different rescue tools
· For USB installation only
· Java - JDK and JRE
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added one “extra” version (130307) of Exton|Defender based on Fedora 18 64bit.