Coyote Linux 3.00.47
A single floppy distribution of Linux
In addition to being designed to have very low hardware requirements, the floppy release of Coyote Linux is able to provide the performance and uptime that is expected from any Linux based system.
This release is available free of charge and can be downloaded from the "Downloads" link in the left hand menu.
- Linux 2.4.29 based system kernel
- Iptables based stateful firewalling
- Bare minimum of hardware requirements
- Support for Ethernet (static and DHCP), PPPoE, and PPP dialup internet connections.
- No hard drive or CD-ROM required for firewall operation
- Excellent uptime and operating system reliability
- SSH 2.0 and web based remote administration options
- QoS support
- No-cost alternative that can make use of old hardware that may have otherwise lost its usefulness.
- Easily shares an Internet connection with hundreds of LAN clients (adequate hardware and Internet connectivity required).