Clonezilla-SysRescCD is a Linux multi boot backup/restore and rescue CD. It combines "Clonezilla Live" and "SystemRescueCD" in one CD.
Clonezilla-SysRescCD provides both a CD ISO and a tar archive of the source code to create and customize it yourself.
The goal is to have:
A backup/restore system
· I have chosen Clonezilla Live for this, as it is flexible enough to fulfill my needs. Furthermore, it makes it possible to create automated restore CDs/DVDs. This way, restoring a system will be fast and easy enough for anyone to perform (even people with minimum technical knowledge).
A rescue system
· I have chosen System Rescue CD for this, as it is generally highly appreciated.
Both of them in just one disk
· The only way to do this was to create a Multi Boot CD.
What's New in This Release:
· Clonezilla Live has been updated to 1.1.0-8.
· SystemRescueCD has been updated to 1.0.3.
· Super Grub Disk has been updated to 0.9726.